The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Can I split coding lines?
Created on 2019-02-06 14:02:32; Last updated on 2021-06-14 04:00:20
Yes! If only part of the amount should go to one cost center, and the other part should go to another cost center, for example, you can split the line. Once a line has been coded, you can add a split as follows:
- Go to the line that should be split, and click View coding.
- The line expands to display the coding details and a number of options at the bottom. Click Add split:
- The line is divided into two parts with identical coding details. Click the coding details that you wish to change.
- A side panel opens, displaying the coding details of the selected line part. Make the required changes, and click Done at the bottom of the panel.
- The coding details are updated. Go to the Quantity field of the new line part, and enter a quantity. The quantity of the other line part will automatically adjust accordingly, as will the total of each line part:
- If more splits should be added to the same line, repeat steps 2-5.
0 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Integrated Early Payments
- Announcements & Updates