The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
How do I reject invoices?
Created on 2019-05-29 14:44:31; Last updated on 2021-06-14 04:00:20
You can reject any invoice you have received and return it to the seller that sent it. To do this, use the following procedure:
- Open the invoice, for instance by selecting the relevant task in Task Manager.
- The invoice is displayed in Invoice Viewer. In the bottom right corner of the screen, click Other Actions:
- A side panel opens. Click Reject to supplier.
- A new side panel opens. Enter a reason for the rejection. The entered comment will be published in the external conversation between the buyer and the seller.
- Click Reject document.
This will reject the document and notify the seller of the rejection.
0 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Integrated Early Payments
- Announcements & Updates