The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Created on 2020-10-01 05:02:23; Last updated on 2022-01-28 06:00:22
The list of transformations screen shows you all the transformations defined in your environment, even if they are not used in any channel. From here, you can easily edit them, or create new ones.
This screen is accessible by clicking on the Channels menu, then on the Transformations sub-menu
The list can contain the following columns:
- Name: A name that identifies the channel.
- Description: A free description for the channel.
- Message in: The message is used as input for the transformation.
- Message out: The message in produced as output of the transformation.
- Created on: The date and time when the channel was created.
- Last updated on: The date and time of the last modification that affected the channel.
For more information about the behavior of the grid, and how to make searches, see the grid section of the help.
You can click on a line to view the details of the associated transformation, or edit it. See transformation details.
The Create transformation action button allows you to create new transformations.
0 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Announcements & Updates
- Integrated Early Payments