The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
How do I modify or delete an email contact?
Created on 2016-10-11 20:37:17; Last updated on 2022-01-17 06:00:08
An email contact (manual connection) is a connection that you have created yourself for another user, meaning that you can modify their information at any moment. You also have the option of entirely removing an email contact from your network. Follow the steps below to modify or delete an email contact.
Modify an email contact
1. Open the Network app. Note that the difference between Email contacts
and Connections can be seen on the “My Network” tab.
2. Click on the dotted area of the contact you wish to edit.
3. A sidebar will appear with some information about your contact.
4. Click "Edit Company". The sidebar will then change to allow you to edit the information you have about the connection.
5. Make your changes here, and save the changes with the "Save Company" button at the bottom.
Delete an email contact
1. Go to the "My Network" tab.
2. Find the contact.
3. Click on the dotted area of the contact that your wish to delete. Their details will appear on the right side of your screen.
4. Click on "Remove From My Network".
2 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Announcements & Updates
- Integrated Early Payments