The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
How do I remove coding details?
Created on 2019-05-29 21:56:46; Last updated on 2021-06-14 06:00:21
Coders can remove coding details from individual lines in the following way:
- On the line whose coding details should be removed, click View coding.
- The line expands to display the coding details and a number of options at the bottom. Click Remove coding.
- A confirmation window appears. Click Remove coding.
The coding details are removed from the line.
It is also possible to remove coding details in bulk, i.e. from multiple lines at once. This is done as follows:
- Select the lines from which you wish to remove coding details, either by clicking each line or by ticking the boxes on their left. Note that you can also easily bulk-select all lines, if necessary.
- A ribbon with various options is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Click Coding options.
- A side panel opens. Click Remove all coding:
The coding details are removed from all selected lines.
0 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Integrated Early Payments
- Announcements & Updates