The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
What is Collaboration?
Created on 2021-05-10 11:25:36; Last updated on 2022-01-17 06:00:27
Collaboration is a Tradeshift key feature that makes it easy for users to collaborate across the platform.
- It requires no configuration and enables users to collaborate on documents and products/services both internally (within the same organization) and externally (between organizations).
- Collaboration works with all products, services and document types on the platform, allowing multiple users to comment and work together on any of these in real time.
- Main benefits of the Collaboration app in Tradeshift: Provides a single channel of communication for all users performing a specific business scenario.
- Reduces and potentially eliminates the need to use traditional communication channels like email, phone, internal chat applications.
- More efficient and meaningful conversations, as it happens within a context (collaboration on documents, products & services ). No need to provide links or print-screens of what the context is. The information is already there, available to both parties.
- Better tracking and audit trail. Everything is tracked and timestamped.
0 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Announcements & Updates
- Integrated Early Payments