The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
What is the Tradeshift Vendor Query Portal?
Created on 2018-07-24 20:03:15; Last updated on 2019-07-22 18:09:11
NOTE: Please DO NOT self register on the Tradeshift website. You can register only with the activation link you receive via email from Tradeshift.
Click here to view a sample email with the activation link.
Tradeshift Vendor Query Portal
Tradeshift Vendor Query Portal allows you to view the near real time status updates of the past invoices sent to Unilever. It is as simple as you check your bank transactions anytime, anywhere! Once registered, you find them all on “Document manager” under Apps.
Benefits of using Tradeshift:
Top VQP questions from Unilever suppliers
- How I can add my colleague to my Tradeshift account?
- How can I check the status of my invoice submitted?
- How can I extract a report?
- How do I reach Unilever Accounts Payable Team?
- How do I delete my account?
- Whom should I contact in case of any queries related to Tradeshift portal?
How does VQP work?
The Vendor Query Portal is an online tool which allows you to check the status of your invoice and remittance advice online by logging on to the platform.The Vendor Query Portal, sometimes referred to as "Buyer-Sourced Data" is a tool allowing you, a supplier of Unilever, to view invoices you have sent to Unilever in the past, no matter the method that was used. Here's how it works:
- Unilever uploads past documents to the Tradeshift platform, associated with you, their supplier
- Since your Tradeshift account is connected with Unilever's Tradeshift account, the Tradeshift system identifies you and displays your invoices in the Document Manager app
For technical queries regarding the Tradeshift product, please get in touch with Support here.
1 people found this helpful.