The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Created on 2019-12-02 14:40:58; Last updated on 2022-01-17 06:00:20
It is possible to have the total amount for all documents in the current view calculated – one total for each currency. This is done as follows:
- If necessary, apply one or more filters to display only those documents for which you would like to calculate the grand total. If you want to calculate the total for all documents, including drafts, do not apply any filters at all.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click View Totals.
- A side panel opens, displaying the calculated total amount for all documents in the view. Note that the displayed totals are divided into two overall categories:
- Total sales: Includes documents for which your account has acted as a seller (such as sent invoices and received purchase orders).
- Total purchases: Includes documents for which your account has acted as a buyer (such as received invoices and sent purchase orders).
For each of these two overall categories, the calculated totals are then divided into currencies, based on the various currencies used in the documents that are included in the view. For example, the amounts of all USD documents in the view are added up and the grand total displayed under USD, the grand total for all GBP documents is displayed under GBP, and so on. In other words, the grand totals displayed here are not the same number in different currencies.
0 people found this helpful.
- My account
- Invoicing and documents
- Network & connections
- Integration & API
- Announcements & Updates
- Integrated Early Payments